Do you have a passion for helping talented business professionals grow in their roles? Do you have a background in virtual training delivery combined with executive coaching experience, and an authentic, engaging presence?
The Presentation Company, an industry-leading corporate training company, is seeking an exceptional facilitator and coach to lead virtual storytelling, data visualization, and visual messaging workshops for some of the world’s top brands.
The ideal candidate projects the right balance of passion, professionalism, confidence and authenticity and can build rapport at all levels in a corporate environment because you know what matters to them and understand their day-to-day challenges.
Applicants must have experience delivering training in virtual environments and effortlessly demonstrate facility with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and other data visualization tools. Good visual design, data and insights visualization, and business storytelling knowledge are also critical to the role.
If your delivery approach incorporates confidence, energy, professionalism, technical knowledge, white-glove participant support, and a great sense of humor, apply here!
Skills & knowledge required:
- 10+ years in corporate learning and coaching
- Deep business acumen across multiple industries
- Experience coaching all levels of leaders and individual contributors
- History building and delivering influential business presentations that incorporate storytelling, data visualization, and visual messaging
- Technical facility with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and other data visualization tools
- Virtual online training tools including WebEx and Zoom
- Strong knowledge and an ability to facilitate training from both PC and Mac platforms
- Effectively deliver TPC’s workshops online to audiences globally, including late night and early morning engagements
- Prioritize TPC deliveries within your regular delivery schedule
- Research client’s business, know individual participant roles, address specific participant needs in the classroom—adjusting delivery for the audience when required
- Focus on participants’ needs and their success on the job as a primary concern
- Prepare workshop communications and materials
- Deliver from a professional, clean, dedicated workspace free of background noise and distractions, while using your own high-speed, reliable Internet connection and equipment