Want to be a part of something exciting? TPC is growing and looking for its next hire. This could be you! Learn more below and APPLY HERE if you're the perfect fit.
Who is TPC?
At the Presentation Company (TPC), we believe a lot of talented business people are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. We set out to change this back in 2001, by developing award-winning training programs that help Fortune 500 companies wrap their ideas and data into a compelling visual narrative. Today we support some of the world’s top brands like McDonald’s, Fidelity, Marriott, Discover, and Nestlé elevate the way they communicate critical information both internally and externally.
Why work at TPC?
If you’re inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success, this might be your next ideal job. We move fast so multitasking is key, and we have fun in the process! We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Strategic thinking and a point of view are welcomed styles in our culture. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
What this role entails…
We’re looking for a Senior Training Coordinator to partner with our internal teams and clients to handle logistics for our global workshops. From managing the needs of “live” workshops to planning for virtual and digital events, our Sr. Training Coordinator will manage and execute all aspects of scheduling, calendaring, materials production, and logistics. Working alongside our internal account managers, you will represent TPC and be an integral part of success at major accounts. This is a work-from-home position that follows our remote worker policies. In-person staff meetings are required 2-3 times a month.
Does this describe you?
- An experienced training coordinator, executive assistant, or event planner.
- A hard-working, detail-oriented team player who can successfully deliver competing priorities on tight deadlines.
- Outcome-focused and enjoy managing complex projects that include handling the travel details, materials production, data analysis, and planning of multi-faceted training events.
- A clear, precise and confident communicator, with impeccable verbal and written skills.
- Known for approaching your work with enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a “no job too small” commitment to meeting the needs of clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- Well-organized, flexible, personable and enjoys solving administrative and logistical challenges
- Able to interact with staff in Portland in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
If so, we'd love to hear from you! Click below to read the full job description and apply.