Do you have a hunger and curiosity to serve as the scout to find new talent in locations that we serve? We're looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer to help us as a part-time contractor. Learn more about the role below and apply here if you (or someone you know) would be a great fit!
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Source immediate roles; approx. 5 positions
- Create innovative sourcing techniques to identify passive talent by leveraging market intelligence and building robust sourcing strategies including; talent mapping, geographic targeting, cold calling/outreach
- Leverage sourcing tools and techniques—Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter, ZapInfo, Google, etc. to drive candidate generation
- Engage with talent via phone meetings to evaluate and identify relevant experience and skills
- Present vetted passive candidate profiles to key business partners
- Act as a company brand ambassador
- Develop strong partnerships with industry-specific employment organizations, campus programs, diversity programs, and other professional organizations
- Measure performance through data and metrics to track candidates through the sourcing process
A successful Talent Sourcer will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of sourcing experience supporting talent acquisition and/or business function required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sourcing certifications preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Hunter, ZapInfo, and other Google extensions
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and sell talent on potential opportunities
- Capability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within an organization; become a public representative and face of The Presentation Company
- Ability to work with a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and incorporating fun into the team culture
- A proven track record in driving innovation, challenging the status quo
Who is The Presentation Company?
At The Presentation Company (TPC), we believe that many talented businesspeople are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. In 2001, we set out to change this by developing award-winning training programs that help teams at the world’s top brands—such as T-Mobile, Accenture, Boston Scientific and Nestlé—wrap their ideas and data into compelling visual narratives.
Why work with The Presentation Company?
We’re visual storytellers, strategic thinkers, and creative collaborators. Whether we’re creating content for our workshops, marketing, or our next new product, we’re always innovating and staying on top of the latest trends. Our clients (and social-sphere) love us because we take a simple yet modern approach to business storytelling, and our content must reflect this.
TPC is proud to be a women-owned business and equal opportunity employer.