Are you inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success? You might be our next hire. We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to partner with our internal team to plan and manage execution of our workshop development and workshop operations projects. Learn more below and APPLY HERE if you're the perfect fit.
Who is TPC?
At The Presentation Company (TPC), we believe a lot of talented businesspeople are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. In 2001, we set out to change this by developing award-winning training programs that help Fortune 500 companies wrap their ideas and data into compelling visual narratives. Today we support some of the world’s top brands like McDonald’s, Google, Marriott, Discover, and Nestlé elevate the way they communicate critical information both internally and externally.
Why work at TPC?
We move fast, so prioritization is key, and we have fun in the process! We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Strategic thinking and a point of view are welcomed in our culture. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
Does this describe you?
- 5 - 7 years’ experience working with teams to oversee project plans and execution
- Delivers on deadlines while managing multiple priorities quickly
- A personable, clear, and confident communicator; tailors communications to the audience and maintains professionalism
- Accountable and proactive; approaches work with optimism, enthusiasm, and commitment to meeting the needs of clients and colleagues
- Well-organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- A “planner” for everything from the big picture to the fine details
- Demonstrated success assessing risks, developing contingency plans, and managing them to resolution
If so, we'd love to hear from you! Click below to read the full job description and apply.