Are you inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success? You might be the next member of our team.
We're in search of a motivated, well-spoken B2B Inside Sales Representative (entry-level) to join our crew! You'll be responsible for responding to and developing new leads, communicating with prospects, identifying their needs, and ensuring a smooth qualification process.
Learn more below and APPLY HERE if you're the perfect fit.
Why work at TPC?
We move fast, so prioritization is key, and we have fun in the process! We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-directed, demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and has an entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset. Big picture thinking and a point of view are welcomed in our culture. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
What this role entails…
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken, entry-level B2B Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team! The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for responding to and developing new leads, communicating with prospects, identifying their needs, and ensuring a smooth pre-qualification and discovery process. This is a salaried position that will meet group quarterly and yearly targets.
- Respond and qualify inbound sales inquiries from website content and marketing campaigns
- Actively listen to potential clients about their challenges, pains and goals and demonstrate value of TPC offerings
- Document all activities in Salesforce.com and provide weekly status in sales meetings
- Develop and maintain knowledge of TPC services and solutions, as well as competitor offerings
- Help team meet quarterly and yearly targets
- Be highly responsive to potential customers' questions and provide timely follow-up
- Be a self-starter who can work independently, as an active member of a team, and understands when to bring other resources into the sales process to help close business.
- Use sales tactics including social selling, phone, and email to prospect new accounts and engage with potential new customers
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B customer-facing sales, sales support, or customer service role
- Confidence and motivation to “hunt” for new customers
- Able to develop in-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Exceptional customer service, cold calling and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Personable, clear, confident communicator who maintains professionalism under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is responsive to potential customers' questions
- Positive, self-motivated attitude with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Sees opportunity to upsell products and services
- High school degree or equivalent, or above
Ready to apply? We'd love to hear from you! Click below to read the full job description and apply.