Imagine a company with more leads than they can handle. That’s us!
We’re looking for an energetic Business Development Representative who will act as the first point of contact for prospects reaching out to The Presentation Company. You’ll help qualify these humans and produce quality leads for the sales team.
Your inside sales skills will rapidly expand as you soak up a variety of techniques that will help you build rapport and speak confidently about our solutions. Why? Because we are in the business of delivering training, meaning you will be exposed to the best onboarding and mentorship around.
We just need you to bring the passion, attention to detail, and B2B mindset. Learn more below and APPLY HERE if you're the perfect fit.
- Interact with prospects and provide high-level product information
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
- Manage prospecting status in Salesforce.com
- Excellent instinct for conversing with professionals and ability to think on the fly
- Strong work ethic and professionalism. Possess the desire to master the art of selling
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B customer-facing sales or sales support role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- High school or equivalent, or above
This is a guaranteed salary position, with bonus potential, and a work-from-home position with in-person company meetings required 2-4 times per month. Applicants must live in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area.
We’re an award-winning presentation training company that helps teams at the world’s top brands—such as Facebook, Nestlé, McDonald’s, Marriott, and AT&T—tell better business stories.
TPC is committed to a diverse work environment, proud to be a woman-owned business and an equal opportunity employer.