We’re looking for an experienced Client Success Coordinator to partner with our sales team to coordinate the execution of key sales and operational processes. Learn more below and apply here if you're the perfect fit!
Experience and required skills:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Sales teams and directly with enterprise-level clients
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including experience building templates and forms
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.com
- Experience using Box, Dropbox, or other file management systems
- Technical proficiency using virtual meeting platforms like Teams, Zoom, and WebEx
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines
- A personable, clear, and confident communicator; tailors communications to the audience and maintains professionalism under pressure
- Accountable and proactive; approaches work with optimism, enthusiasm, and commitment to meeting the needs of clients and colleagues
- Well-organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Creative problem solver and big-picture thinker that can share innovative ideas to continue to move the team toward meeting and exceeding goals
Client-facing Sales Support:
- Provide onboarding support for new clients to ensure a smooth delivery cycle
- Provide project coordination for client agreements including Statements of Work (SOWs), product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals, obtaining necessary customer signatures
- Partner with sales and be responsible for planning training workshops to ensure our clients are well supported, educated, and capable of adopting the solutions
- Provide administrative, task tracking, and scheduling support to the sales team
- Attend sales meetings, pre-workshop interviews, and presentations with clients
- Collaborate with sales to identify opportunities for growth in client relationships
- Work with clients to assist with internal marketing of workshops to drive adoption
- Implement systems and processes to improve operational efficiencies
- Build weekly Sales and Sales Operations meeting agendas, including creating and running reports
- Manage sales database, archives, and file structure (e.g. Salesforce.com and Box)
- Schedule internal team events as needed, including coordinating agendas, location, equipment, invitations, and other meeting logistics
- Perform Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Work collaboratively with team members in other departments as needed
Training and Marketing Interface:
- Partner with marketing lead to manage sales enablement projects
- Partner with the training team to transfer knowledge around upcoming deliveries
This is a work-from-home position; however, we prefer applicants in the Portland, Oregon area.
Who is TPC?
At the Presentation Company (TPC), we believe a lot of talented business people are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. In 2001, we set out to change this by developing award-winning training programs that help Fortune 500 companies wrap their ideas and data into compelling visual narratives. Today we help some of the world’s top brands such as HP, Google, Marriott, Discover, and Nestlé elevate the way they communicate critical information both internally and externally.
Why work at TPC?
If you’re inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success, this might be your next ideal job. We move fast, so prioritization is key, and we have fun in the process! We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Big picture thinking and a point of view are welcomed in our culture. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way.
TPC is committed to a diverse work environment and is proud to be a woman-owned business and equal opportunity employer.