We're looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team. Learn more about the role below and apply here if you (or someone you know) would be a great fit!
Experience and required skills
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B sales role (or 5-years client services)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience managing large accounts with complex organizational structures
- Preferred: Experience selling solutions into Learning and Development and business functions (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.)
- Preferred: Proven success in selling training solutions
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate and execute against a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts
- Cultivate relationships with existing customers and promote the spectrum of The Presentation Company’s workshops that align to corporate learning path and skill development needs
- Help educate customers on the value of TPC throughout the adoption cycle
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with senior-level executives within large global companies
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking, with the ability to go deep into an account, and align our training programs with their global learning and development strategy
- Demonstrate thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our product portfolio in order to communicate the benefits of our program
- Provide high-quality customer engagement activities to support learning program deployment, quarterly business reviews, ROI conversations, etc.
- Build account plans that set account strategy and identify key decision-makers, regional approaches, buying processes, product utilization and new revenue opportunities
- Provide Onboarding support for new clients to ensure a smooth delivery cycle
- Provide project coordination for client agreements including Statements of Work (SOWs), product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals, obtaining necessary customer signatures
Who is TPC?
At the Presentation Company (TPC), we believe a lot of talented businesspeople are unable to move their careers forward because they don’t know how to communicate strategically. Instead, they lead with facts, data, and lots of bullet points. In 2001, we set out to change this by developing award-winning training programs that help Fortune 500 companies wrap their ideas and data into compelling visual narratives. Today we help some of the world’s top brands such as Facebook, McDonald’s, Medtronic, Marriott, Hewlett-Packard and Nestlé elevate the way they communicate critical information both internally and externally.
Why work at TPC?
If you’re inspired by working with smart, passionate people who are driven by each other’s success, this might be your next ideal job. We move fast, so prioritization is key, and we have fun in the process! We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Big picture thinking and a point of view are welcomed in our culture. Our clients love us because we deliver on our promises, value their partnerships, and approach everything we do in a refreshingly authentic way. TPC is committed to a diverse work environment and is proud to be a woman-owned business and equal opportunity employer.